Sunday, February 19, 2012

Magazine Feature Of The Day:



    I love Trevor Donovan, love his wit, love his intellegence and humour and oh...and in this pic I love pretty much everything! Now, I don't quite love him quite enough to watch 90210 (is it worth it???) but when I saw this shot on tumblr for the March 2012 UK edition of Cosmo, I could not wait for a larger, un-watermarked copy to post.

    From the Cosmo Site:

    Cosmo: Hi Trevor. you look incredible in this month's Cosmo. Do you get shy about taking your clothes off?

    Trevor: Look at my picture in Cosmo... my answer is no.

Post Title

Magazine Feature Of The Day:


Post URL

https://tattoodesigns22.blogspot.com/2012/02/magazine-feature-of-day.html


Visit Tattoo Designs for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive