Monday, January 2, 2012

Model Search 2012: Kessler Phoenix

    FH & Marlen Boro's Model Search 2012!
    Please vote for your favorite HERE:


    Kessler Phoenix



    A few words from Kessler about himself and why you should give him your vote:

    'Young and seeking adventure pretty much sums me up in one brief sentence. I love the outdoors both land and water. If you can ride it i’ll try. I love snowboarding, hiking, biking, etc. I’m constantly learning and evolving. I’ve recently discovered my wanting to dive into the world of fitness going back to school for a sports medicine degree or something of the sorts so that i can further a career in the health world. I also have a desire to move my modeling to the next level.'



    Kessler on ModelMayhem

Post Title

Model Search 2012: Kessler Phoenix


Post URL

https://tattoodesigns22.blogspot.com/2012/01/model-search-2012-kessler-phoenix.html


Visit Tattoo Designs for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive