Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Model Search 2012: Tell Perry

    FH & Marlen Boro's Model Search 2012!
    Please vote for your favorite HERE:

    Tell Perry



    A few words from Tell about himself and why you should give him your vote:

    'I guess I am not the obvious choice to most. I am not tall with bulging muscles and an overly defined jaw line. I rely most on my smile and my positive personality to show through each picture I take, trying to engage the viewer to fall in love with me through my photos.'



    Tell Perry on ModelMayhem


    Photos submitted by Tell provided courtesy of D Squared Studios

Post Title

Model Search 2012: Tell Perry


Post URL

https://tattoodesigns22.blogspot.com/2012/01/model-search-2012-tell-perry.html


Visit Tattoo Designs for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive