Sunday, March 25, 2012

Favorite Click Of The Day: Hot & Busted


    Image above by Fenia Labropoulou

    At one point or another most of us have had an unhealthy, yet often exciting fascination with a bad boy. Thanks to Brenton Parry, and his recent post on the subject, over at one of my favorite places to stop, Aussielicious I learned about an interesting site called Hot & Busted.



    Now I don't think Hot & Busted is a place I will be visiting frequently, but it was a nice reminder of a brief period in my past. Not a time I wish to repeat mind you, but also a time I would not want to have missed. It totally changed how I look at life and cemented my refusal to have any type of cruelty in my life. We all know that no one can really change a bad boy, but...I have learned that most do change at some point, usually it is a matter of time. It is those years however, between the bad and that not quite so bad, one really has to try to avoid.

Post Title

→

Favorite Click Of The Day: Hot & Busted


Post URL

→

https://tattoodesigns22.blogspot.com/2012/03/favorite-click-of-day-hot-busted.html


Visit Tattoo Designs for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive