Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jeremy Rowley: Military Man



    Born into a military family in 1982, Jeremy Rowley spent much of his childhood on the move. Although he spent quite a bit of time in both Arizona and Michigan, Jeremy's family moved roughly about every two years. Moving continued to be a theme, as when he graduated, he left for Orlando and worked for Disney. Jeremy remained in Florida, and at Disney, for the next seven years, fitting in college courses when he was able.



    In 2007, after long consideration, Jeremy says that, against his instincts, he enlisted in the Marines. He spent four years in active duty, and two years in Okinawa, Japan. He was then transferred to Cherry Point, NC until his contract ended in September of 2011. While in North Carolina, Jeremy met the person of his dreams and the person he hopes to spend the rest of his life with.

    'We kept it under wraps. It had to be a secret as I was getting out with the previous military orders. My relationship becoming public would cost me an honorable discharge.'



    Jeremy left service one month early to start the fall semester at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, studying political science. His goal is to graduate in May 2013, and hopes to begin Law School the following fall.

    Below:
    Jeremy by Gordon Nebeker
    You can see more of Gordon's imagery on FH HERE:


    'The most recent photographer I shot with was Gordon Nebeker in Miami. This was defiantly the most unique shoot, which included shooting underwater, and some studio shots. He was very incredible during the entire process, and our chemistry was amazing!'
    Jeremy Rowley



    Jeremy Rowley on ModelMayhem

    Below:
    Jeremy by Bryant Criminger from Pinnacle Photo


    'Working with Bryant was also a treat, I hope to work with him again. We went out to shoot in the beach and he also used all of my suggestions. He was incredibly professional, and a joy to model for.'
    Jeremy Rowley



    'For fun I am a triathlete, marathon runner and a dreamer. Modeling to me is a release. Its a chance to just have some fun, and be creative. I am proud of my accomplishments. I work very hard and I believe because of that I have earned the right to show it off, with discretion of course. Certain things are reserved for my hubby who I am now very happily living with.'

Post Title

Jeremy Rowley: Military Man


Post URL

https://tattoodesigns22.blogspot.com/2012/04/jeremy-rowley-military-man.html


Visit Tattoo Designs for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive