Sunday, April 8, 2012

No Limits: Jeremy Rowley by Square One Photo



    'I have worked with Dave twice, I am most comfortable with him. He makes sure that I am completely involved in the process of the shoot. He is very professional and has so many amazing ideas!'
    Jeremy Rowley



    I have been wanting to share the work of photographer Dave Milstead from Square One Photo on FH for some time. I love Dave's imagery, there is a classic elegance laced within Dave's photos that creates incredibly beautiful, erotic and dramatic images.



    Dave's vast experience in design is clearly at play. His creativity with framing, pose and a restrained color palette, all highlight the features of the men he shoots. One of the features on model Jeremy Rowley that Dave so beautifully focused in on, is the message imprinted seductively down Jeremy's back.



    I always say that I am not generally a fan of tattoo's but I am starting to appreciate the symbolism and power they represent to those who wear them. The tattoo on Jeremy's back translates to 'no limits', and the design represents both his life experiences, and how they have helped form the way he lives his life.



    Square One Photo on ModelMayhem
    Square One Photo Blog






    Jeremy Rowley on ModelMayhem

Post Title

No Limits: Jeremy Rowley by Square One Photo


Post URL

https://tattoodesigns22.blogspot.com/2012/04/no-limits-jeremy-rowley-by-square-one.html


Visit Tattoo Designs for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive